At MidCoast Family Dentistry, our mission is to provide the highest quality dental care and patient service. We have a modern facility, comfortable rooms, state-of-the-art equipment, and a fantastic team behind it all. We are always accepting new patients and are here to serve the entire family.
At MidCoast Family Dentistry we treat our patients like family. We take time to listen to concerns and goals, and we make sure your questions are answered. You will receive personal attention, including gentle and comfortable dental care.
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. We emphasize a preventive and minimally invasive approach to your dental health with no pressure. We will thoroughly educate you and inform you about your oral health status. We will help you keep your teeth and gums as healthy as you would like them to be, using the most advanced dental materials and technology.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Fluoride treatments have proven to be a safe way to protect the teeth from developing cavities and to slow down the progression of existing cavities.
- Dental Cleaning
- Your hygienist will recommend the type of cleaning that will most benefit your oral health status.
- Digital X-Rays
- Dental x-rays are essential tools that provide valuable information about the health of the teeth and bone.
- Crowns rebuild, protects and strengthens a broken or cracked tooth.
- Implants are usually the best choice to replace missing teeth, as they look, work and feel most like a natural tooth
- Dentures are removable and are designed to be worn during the day, then removed at night.
- Root Canal
- A root canal is necessary when the tooth’s pulp (nerve chamber) is infected or inflamed, and the goal is to save the tooth.
- Gum Disease is an infection of the gums that leads to destruction of the bone that support the teeth.
We Promise to...
- Treat you with respect
- Help you achieve your dental goals
- Offer the highest level of service
- Be ethical in our care and approach
- Value you as a patient
- Respect your time